Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Poetry: Play-Write








Your editorial, my pen,

I interpret your lines.


Your wordplay, my exclamation,

I punctuate your rhyme.




I grab hold of your parenthesis,

And I admire your figure of speech.


Your subjunctive edits my thesis,

As I brainstorm through your theme.







I cross your tease, you dot my eyes,

You dissertate my freehand between your rise.

Braille to this proof,

Your index is on the tip of my tongue.


Slave to your predicate

I edit the grammar of your acronym.




You ampersand the rising action,

I quotation mark your asterisk.


And I am bound to your finale,

With your plot all on my tenses.



Narrator to my literature,

Ink to my scribe.


Your passions infinitive,

Is the play in my write.










~ Ivory


Cumming soon: Harmonica Orgasm





Blog Review: Exploration of Self Enjoyment; Whisper Orgasm; Smash & Dash: Car sex do's don't's maybe's

No comments:

Post a Comment