Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Poetry: You




I feel the changes around me,unnervingly beautiful.
I am anxious but firm as I bask on what tomorrow has finally brought me.
A quiet storm I hold fast against your winds of change.
I am a lioness, beautiful and fearless, but I am also the fragile crystal that could still cut if broken.
I stand before you naked but not vulnerable nor timid.
I stand to only share a glimpse of what has happened to me...since I met you.



As the years before have gone by I have treated the world as it has treated me.
I have cherished my blessings and dispatched those that have meant me harm.
I have climbed to the peak of my mountain alone because I don't need anyone.
However, as you will come to realize, I have also come to discover new things.
From my mountain, from where I stand, I see above the smoke and clouds.
And I am left with the awe inspiring view...all I see is you



I see the next mountain, I see the next peak,
I see my future and I pace back and forth,
I know I should jump, I know I should commit to my decent.
To begin again, to start from the bottom and work my way up.
It is something I never do. It goes against my intuition.
I don't trust anyone to catch me if I should fall.
Yet despite my instincts, despite the sense I make of it all...
all I think of is you.





I am a queen in the truest sense of the word.
I have no man, yet I reign and I am in the center of my world.
It is lonely to be who I am because I am difficult by design.
Nothing worth having is ever easy and I know this better than anyone.
So when I think of what I have to do, the lengths of which I must go;
The nerves of uncertainty quell beneath the feelings...I have for you.





The love you've shown me lays waste to all of my walls,
And I believe that you will catch me should I fall.
You are the music that has soothed my savage.
You are the melody that hypnotizes my lyric.
You are the calm to my infuriating panic.
You are the reason I start anew...you and only you.



~Ebony


Cumming Soon:  S&M Around the House, Music to Sex to, The Spank



No comments:

Post a Comment