Friday, July 19, 2013

Poetry: Lie To Me







Lie to me when your heart is in it.


Let me be your only witness.

I close my eyes to her existence.

Treat me like your only princess.




If I should sever the infected part of my heart,

Try you for war crimes against my naked love,

Castrate you with my shattered pieces of self-esteem,

Who will kiss and hold me until the hurt dissolves?



I rise to find a more suited ilk,

The honorable that wear morality like silk,

Yet despite how I am beheld and loved when I am gone,

When I am not, their affection leaves me so alone.




Your worship of me despite what I could not see,

Is second to no one that has championed me.

I am the greatest instrument in your symphony,

And as I am played I surrender to this bliss willfully.



Against my will I concede to the way you love me,

I retreat to a settlement in love as a plea.

I forgo commonsense to embrace the dream,

To be treated like a queen as long as you lie to me.



Indulge me like a queen again,

Resume the role of my greatest friend,

Lie to me and let's pretend,

Because love is blind in the end.


~ Ivory


O-Review:

Exploration of Self
Whisper Orgasm
Smash and Dash: Car Sex Do's Don't's
Play-Write
Harmonica Orgasm
The Clown Princess of Sorrow








No comments:

Post a Comment