Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Poetry: Farewell Lover

Intertwined,
By design,
Trapped in a gaze.


A flutter,
Don't look,
I can't turn away.





A smile,
An invitation,
I just want to play.


Tangled,
From afar,
I don't even know your name.



Please,
Don't stop,
May I drink you in?


Magnetic,
Breath electric,
I notice your grin.




Hotter,
This flash,
I feel it deep within.


Broken,  
But for a second,    
This eternity is at an end.     


Whimsical,
Playful moment.
Farewell lover that could have been.



~Ivory

O-Review

Liquid Courage
Butterfly Ice
Come Between My Pages 
Death of a Butterfly 
Torturous Bliss 
He said She said
Lie To Me
You
The Clown Princess of Sorrow
Harmonica Orgasm
Play-Write
Smash and Dash: Car Sex Do's Don't's
Bondage Around the House
Whisper Orgasm












No comments:

Post a Comment