Monday, January 30, 2017

Poetry: Slave


My fire needs to be restrained,
Sexual hunter that thrives in captivity.
The pain that pleasures me is sane,
Addict to what I am subjected to willingly.

Spread my wings and leave me exposed,
Grant me the freedom of immobility.
Tighten the air out of my soul,
Fall in love with each strap placed perfectly.

Take my ecstasy with each hardened stroke,
Stifle my cries and every one of my pleas.
With each bated breath that you invoke,
I beg and plead for you to finish me.

My world trembles beneath your worship,
I am born again as you beg me to stand.
Master of this relationship,
As long as you obey my every command.

~Ivory


O-Review


Farewell Lover
Liquid Courage
Butterfly Ice
Come Between My Pages 
Death of a Butterfly 
Torturous Bliss 
He said She said
Lie To Me
You
The Clown Princess of Sorrow
Harmonica Orgasm
Play-Write
Smash and Dash: Car Sex Do's Don't's
Bondage Around the House
Whisper Orgasm









No comments:

Post a Comment